|Sample reply mail.|
1) Find a reply mail that contains a prepaid envelope.
2) Sort through all of your junk mail
3) Remove your personal address (optional but recommended)
4) Stuff all unwanted mail in the prepaid envelope
5) Place back into the mailbox for the next pick up
If nothing else, you cleaned up your box. It is amazing how heavy a person can make these envelopes. If everyone was to try this - maybe, just maybe - we would annoy a company so badly they would reconsider what it sends. Doubtful, but I feel better sending a message back.